New York Office | Full-time | Senior
Glassbox is in search of an exceptional Enterprise Account Executive to join our US Financial Services & Insurance Sales team on the West Coast.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do
- Engage with direct and indirect Enterprise opportunities to drive growth and business strategy.
- Create and maintain a healthy pipeline, protect & grow deal size, and shorten sales cycle time.
- Research accounts to understand their needs to generate interest and create urgency.
- Establish executive relationships of targeted accounts and setting the account strategy.
- Quantify and implicate the business pain to test the buy cycle strength and forecast accuracy.
- Actively update Salesforce activities, close plans, and relationship mapping.
- Proactively maintain industry best practices to be a subject matter expert for customers.
- Being the focal and contact point for all internal and external interfaces.
- Serve as a Glassbox ambassador by attending tradeshows and conferences.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- 5+ Years of experience selling SaaS products to major Financial Services enterprises
- Deep understanding of the customer experience analytics market
- Disciplined sales model approach to business value alignment, qualification, and contract negotiation
- Hunter mentality with history of generating net new revenue and consistently overachieving goals
- Tech-savvy and proactive strategic thinker with strong business acumen
- Detail-oriented with the ability to summarize and present a concise message
- Ability to thrive in dynamic and adaptive work environment
- 40%-60% travel