New York Office | Full-time | Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Support Engineer to join our Global Support team.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
We’re seeking a technical savvy Support Engineer with exceptional communication, problem-solving and service skills to join our global top-notch support team, working from our NYC US office and supporting our NALA customers.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with Glassbox customers, CSM and expert teams.
You will also actively engage in cross-department projects and strongly influence the product's evolution by providing valuable feedback to advance the future of our product development.
What You Will Do
- Take end-to-end ownership of customers’ technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution & communication
- Serve as point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved
- Become a TAM to top tier enterprise customers, work closely with customer stakeholders, and provide tier 2 level support
- Enrich our client Knowledge Base with relevant technical information
What You Will Need
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Technical Support function (B2B) dealing with data analysis and website monitoring (server-side)
- In-depth experience with web and infrastructure
- Understanding of website monitoring and debugging tools, JS, HTML, cookies & web analytics, HTTP and REST APIs
- Experience working with network protocols and diagnosing connection-related issues
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Willingness to be an On-Call Support Engineer during weekends 5-6 times a year
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and methodologies (AWS – an advantage)
- Knowledge of Mobile App development environments, frameworks and tools
- Understanding of web servers (Apache, Tomcat, IIS, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of Linux and Windows debugging system and application level