Sales Account Executive - French Market
London Office | Full-time | Senior
Glassbox is looking for a Sales Account Executive to join our Global Sales team
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do
- Develop and collaborate for the generation of leads to penetrate new accounts
- Communicate value proposition both internally to the team and externally to the customer
- Design and set the path to closure and key tactical steps for each account, from prospecting to closing
- Maximizing customer retention by proactively leading the entire customer journey from onboarding to renewal
- Being the focal and contact point for the all internal and external interfaces
- Work together with internal interfaces to succeed in signing on and maintaining named accounts
- Foster strong relationships with customers
- Ensure effective and accurate forecast of selling and buying activities, pipeline velocity, client interaction, and feedback
- Be the voice of the client and industry to drive go-to-market activities and support product development roadmap
- Stay up-to-date with the industry and product best practices to be a subject matter expert for customers
- Serve as Glassbox’s ambassador by attending tradeshows and conferences
What You Will Need
- Fluent in French - a must
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ Years of experience selling SaaS products to major enterprises (Finance, Retail, Hospitality etc.) on all levels of the organization
- Hunter mentality, eager to overachieve goals and set new standards
- Extensive strategic negotiation skills
- Team player with the passion to collaborate with others
- Proactive, strategic thinker with the capability to take initiative and execute it
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in dynamic and adaptive work environments
- Tech-savvy with a good business acumen
- Well organized with time management skills
- Before Covid-19 - Up to 50% travel