Regional Account Manager
New York Office | Full-time | Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Regional Account Manager to join our Global Sales team
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What you'll be doing
- Build and maintain a consistently healthy pipeline by sourcing and securing qualified sales opportunities within the territory
- Establishing relationships with key interfaces of targeted account and setting the strategy for account prospecting to closing
- Stay up-to-date with the industry and product best practices to be a subject matter expert for customers
- Being the focal and contact point for all internal and external interfaces
- Work direct and indirect opportunities to best facilitate the sales cycle and business strategy
- Research accounts to understand the need, enable effective follow-up, and generate interest
- Ensure effective and accurate forecast of selling and buying activities, pipeline velocity, client interaction, and feedback
- Serve as Glassbox’s ambassador by attending tradeshows and conferences
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ Years of experience selling SaaS products to major enterprises (Finance, Retail, Hospitality, etc.) on all level of the organization
- Hunter mentality, eager to overachieve goals and set new standards
- Extensive strategic negotiation skills
- Proactive, strategic thinker with the capability to take initiative and execute it
- Excellent project management skills; passionate to collaborate with others, seeing deals through the entire sales cycle
- Ability to thrive in dynamic and adaptive work environments
- Tech-savvy with a good business acumen
- Well organized with time management skills
- 50% travel