QA Automation Engineer
Norwich Office | Full-time | Intermediate
We are Glassbox (and we are SessionCam!) as we just acquired SC into the GB family this year.
Combined, we are a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do
- Plan, develop, execute, and monitor automation tests as a part of our SDLC
- Manage automation projects and daily automation tasks
- Plan and develop API tests, and E2E system tests in an Agile environment
- Perform hands-on development for high scale QA automation
- Work closely with the QA Team, QA Manager, and R&D developers to ensure our automation tests stabilization and requirements
- Make troubleshooting, handle failures, and monitoring automation tests issues
- Maintenance our automation test environments
- Create regular and ad-hoc automation test reports on a daily basis using allure, XRAY, TM4J, and Jira
What you will need
- +3 years experience as an automation engineer
- Experience in developing automation infrastructure, tools
- Experience in developing automation solutions from scratch
- Strong Knowledge in OOP/OOD methodologies
- Strong knowledge in CI/CD Process and tools
- Proven experience with RESTful API testes
- Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies
- Working with Off-Shore teams
- Knowledge in Design Patterns, Clean Code, Solid
- Experience with Web, Mobile automation
- Experience with Cloud / SaaS-based enterprise
- Developing Mobile automation tests using Appium and Kobiton
- Developing and implementing automation testing frameworks
- BSc in computer science / Software Engineering