Senior Manager, Content Marketing
Israel Office | Full-time | Senior
Glassbox is looking for a Senior Manager, Content Marketing to join our Global Marketing team
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
This role is instrumental in increasing brand awareness and engagement as well as accelerating the buyer’s journey for active prospects.
The ideal candidate will be a great writer and storyteller who is energized by creating compelling narratives and multimedia content deliverables that drive measurable outcomes.
With a combination of business and market acumen, data, and creativity, you will shape the way audiences learn and buy from Glassbox.
You will collaborate closely across Marketing, Product, Sales and will effectively utilize external resources to build and manage a scalable content marketing engine.
What You Will Do
- Become an expert on Glassbox target personas and develop unique narratives to engage, influence, and enable the buying journey for each one
- Map content needs to the buying journey and use that as a basis for your content roadmap, including all asset types from blogs to videos to social media
- Work cross-functionally to create content development plans and oversee execution across a blend of internal and external resources
- Focus on SEO as a core part of your content strategy to drive inbound traffic and leads
- Ensure we’re effectively promoting and repurposing existing content to maximize its impact on the market
- Set metrics and monitor/analyze performance in order to continually optimize the content strategy and mix; communicate results
- Build a trusted team of freelancers and agencies to scale content development
- Define and manage editorial guidelines and review processes for all Glassbox content to ensure consistent brand voice and quality
- Serve as a champion of the Glassbox brand with all stakeholders ensuring they understand positioning, messaging, tone, and voice
What You Will Need
- 5+ years experience creating engaging content for complex B2B technology buying groups
- Native English speaker
- Outstanding storyteller, writer, and editor who can synthesize multiple inputs to craft a compelling narrative for any audience
- Deep understanding of content marketing strategy, personas, buyer’s journey, and related concepts
- Ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous content projects across internal and external resources, balancing quality, timeliness, and budget
- Strong knowledge of and focus on SEO
- Ability to analyze data to extract key insights for use in content creation
- A portfolio of previous work that showcases short- and long-form writing and the ability to lead content projects using 3rd-party resources
- A data-driven decision-maker who sets quantitative and qualitative goals and actively measures performance against them
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires high levels of collaboration