Cloud NOC/SOC Team Lead
Israel Office | Full-time | Team Lead
Glassbox is looking for a NOC/SOC Team Lead to join our Global Cloud team.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
In this position, you will be responsible for managing the NOC/SOC team and its overall operations to ensure the stability of customers’ cloud environments.
As a manager, you’ll be expected to lead the team by example to reach individual, team and company goals, driving excellence, ownership and a can-do approach.
What You Will Do
- Oversee and manage the NOC/SOC team’s work and shifts, who set as tier-1, ensuring Glassbox cloud operations are handled 24x7 in alignment with SLA obligations (i.e: system uptime, performance, customer accessibility, security)
- Collaborate closely with the Cloud Operations team, who set as tier-2, to create and fine-tune runbooks and knowledge transfer
- Monitor and report alert trends and implement processes and tools to achieve team KPIs
- Ensure SOC Operations comply with company security policies and cloud security best practices
- Define processes for events and change management, and select and implement tools
- Implement automation to shorten time to resolution and ensure efficiency
What You Will Need
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a NOC/SOC team and incident response
- At least 4-5 years of experience in NOC/SOC
- 1-2 years of experience working with Bash, Linux, and network protocols
- Strong knowledge in Cloud AWS, Azure, GCP
- Proven troubleshooting capabilities
- Experience in analyzing data and creating insights report
- Expertise in monitoring tools, such as Nagios, Prometheus, Zabbix, Datadog, etc.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong familiarity with Excel - creating reports and utilizing pivot tables