Israel Office | Full-time | Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Cloud SecOps to join our Global Cloud team
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do:
- Implement security tools and take actions as needed to close cybersecurity gap analysis and risk assessment findings
- Designing, planning a secure environment according to company requirements and controls
- Create and tune security alerts to be monitor 24x7 by our SOC team
- Create and tune procedures and run books for the SOC team to handle alerts
- Perform internal & external, technical, and procedural security audits
- Engage with IT, cloud, and compliance teams to ensure requirements, policies and adoption is executed with excellence
- Create and Maintain reports and evidence for out compliance such as SOC2 and ISO
- Performing Internal Penetration test on application and cloud Infrastructure
What You Will Need:
- 2-3 years of experience in security tools implementation – such as Dome9, Qualys, Guardduty, Logz.io
- 3 years of experience with security technology assents include SOC, Cloud Security, Address Penetration test findings
- Solid understanding of public clouds services (AWS – Must, GCP/AZ- Optional)
- Knowledge in the configuration of secure Cloud Services include – WAF, ALB/ELB, KMS, S3, IAM, EKS, EC2, RDS, and more
- Deep understanding of network structure and network protocols
- Ability to drive wide organizational processes
- Knowledge in Dockers, Containers and Kubernetes cluster
- Strive for excellence and high standards
- Passion for new technologies
- Background and experience with Software and Application security
- Knowledge in PT using Burp Suite, Nessus, Nmap, and SSL Scan, and more