NOC & SOC
Israel Office | Part-time | Entry-level
Glassbox is looking for a Cloud NOC / SOC to join our Cloud Operation team
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do?
● Respond to application & security events and various technical problems in real-time
● Perform system automation using scripts and configuration management tools
● Provide technical and operational support for customers according to SLAs on AWS based SaaS production systems
● Monitor problematic events until they are resolved, communicate and work closely with the relevant product development and R&D teams
● Define, create and implement monitoring solutions
● Perform fault detection, isolation, resolution, and root cause analysis
● Part-time position in Petah-Tikva with shifts available 24/7, and a required minimum of 3 shifts per week, including weekend shifts
What You Will Need?
● 1 Year of Experience working with LINUX operating systems
● 1 Year of Experience with NOC work with monitoring solution and incident response process
● Troubleshooting and analytical skills
● Effective communication in English both verbal and writing
● Willing to work on weekends/nights/holidays
● Assertive, confident, fast learner, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
● Undergraduate student in Computer Science, Engineering or Sciences with at least 2 years remaining to graduation / relevant job experience
● Basic knowledge of fundamental cybersecurity and IT networking concepts
● SOC experience and/or operating a SIEM
● NOC experience / Experience with cloud monitoring and management tools (Datadog, PagerDuty, Prometheus, etc.)
● Knowledge of scripting language (C-shell, Bash, Perl, Python)
● Experience with Cloud products