Technical Training developer
Israel Office | Full-time | Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Technical Training developer to join our Training team, part of the Global Customer Success organization.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do:
- You will create easy-to-understand instructional content, tutorials, and E-learning interactive training deliverables, to provide a better customer experience.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with our global customers.
What You Will Need:
- Up to 2 years of experience as an instructional designer/ as a training developer
- Proven experience in developing training materials such as videos, e-Learning, PPTs, and more in English (experience in Articulate Storyline, Camtasia )
- Experience with developing training materials for complex technology
- Experience with additional video editing Via Articulate Storyline and Camtasia
- Work alongside SMEs to produce the needed training materials
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge animation, scriptwriting, and graphic design
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Basic understanding of User experience tools (google analytics, adobe, etc.)
- Working knowledge of an LMS