Norwich Office | Part-time | Entry-level
SessionCam is looking for a Junior Bookkeeper to join our Finance team
We are Glassbox (and we are SessionCam!) as we just acquired SC into the GB family this year.
Combined, we are a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What you'll be doing
• Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
• Approval of new suppliers and payment to suppliers - invoices, preparing payments, and reconciliations.
• Reviewing and approving employees travel and local expenses reports
• Fixed Assets
• Conduct reconciliation of the credit card activities
• Perform general finance duties and ad-hoc special projects
• Collect and summarize employees’ timesheets and vacation information
• Assisting AR team with other billing processes as needed
• This role is a part-time role- working 3 day a week
What You Will Need
• 2+ years of experience as a bookkeeper
• Previous employment in a global office working environment
• Strong Excel skills - must
• Highly organized and reliable with strong attention to details
• Must be comfortable working in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment
• Strong verbal and written skills in English
• Experience with Netsuite software –advantage• Experience with Netsuite software
• Experience in working with high-tech/startup companies
• Experience working with multiple currencies