Norwich Office | Full-time | Entry-level
SessionCam is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team.
We are Glassbox (and we are SessionCam!) as we just acquired SC into the GB family this year.
Combined, we are a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What you'll be doing
- Identify and create new and qualified sales opportunities by proactively cold calling, emailing, and networking
- Convert leads to sales opportunities by maintaining active communication via phone and email
- Qualify prospects by profiling the account to overcome objections and then set appointments for the Enterprise Sales team to take the process to a successful close
- Achieve monthly target of qualified demos booked
- Act as the first point of contact with new clients conducting business in a professional and proactive manner
- Educate potential clients about the terminology, features, and benefits of SessionCam
- Follow-up with old leads and help with re-engaging old opportunities in our database
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified sales opportunities through good use of Zoho
- Keep impeccable records on SessionCam's CRM solution
- Handover the closed opportunity to an Inside Sales Rep
What You Will Need
- Ideally you will have some form of B2B sales experience or experience in making outbound sales calls preferably from within a SaaS business
- Strong phone presence
- A strong desire to have a career in sales
- Motivated by a target driven, high energy sales environment
- The ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do positive attitude
- Be extremely well organised and know how to prioritise
- Experience with Zoho is desired but not essential