QA Automation Team Lead
Israel Office | Full-time | Team Lead
Glassbox is looking for a QA Automation Lead to join our QA team
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do
● Plan, develop, execute, and monitor automation tests as a part of our SDLC
● Manage automation projects, infrastructure, and day-to-day automation team tasks
● Manage a team of 5 QA automation engineers working on a large scale, distributed product
● Plan and develop API tests and E2E system tests in an Agile environment
● Perform hands-on development for high scale QA automation
● Work closely with the larger QA Team, QA Manager, and R&D developers to ensure our system stability via automated testing of functional and non-functional requirements
● Monitor, perform troubleshooting and handle failures in automation test issues
● Be responsible to maintain our automation test environments and stable and consistent test executions
● Create regular and ad hoc automation test reports on a daily basis using allure, XRAY, TM4J, and Jira
What you will need
● 5+ years of experience with using testing automation frameworks and tools such as Mocha, Cypress.io, Selenium, Webdriverio, Postman, IntelliJ
● 2+ years of experience with automating web applications
● 2+ years experience managing a QA automation team (with at least 2 members)
● Proven experience writing data automation tests (completely, accuracy, etc.) for data stores, such as Clickhouse, Elastic, MySQL, Cassandra, PostgreSQL
● Experience with QA methodologies, and writing STP, STD
● Experience with CI methodology & servers such as TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.
● Knowledge of Linux systems
● High-level of communication, leadership skills, excellent problem-solving & decision-making skills
● Effective communication in English – both verbally and written
● Experience working with distributed teams
● Experience developing Mobile automation tests using Appium and Kobiton
● Experience developing and implementing automation testing frameworks
● BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineer