Global Sales Development Director
New York Office | Full-time | Management
Glassbox is looking for a Global Director to lead our Global SDR (Sales Development Representative) teams.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What you'll be doing?
· Continue to build and lead the sales development teams across the company and build a team culture
· Recruit, train, and develop the sales development team members to sustain business scale and growth
· Full responsibility for the performance, training, and coaching of the sales development team - lead by example
· Lead the sales development team to meet and exceed business targets
· Ensure qualified opportunities are optimized for further sales development and closure
· Create and manage clear processes, implement stakeholder SLAs, and streamline activities to ensure a productive and effective top of the funnel
· Work closely with Demand Generation to develop appropriate marketing campaigns and input into messaging and content as required
· Vocalize the efforts, successes, and challenges from the field
· Be an integral part of the company’s extended leadership team, taking part in initiatives that support growth within the organization
What You Will Need?
· 5+ years relevant experience in a B2B SDR leadership roles in a SaaS company; global team management preferred
· Bachelor's degree
· Methodical, detail-oriented mindset; ability to build processes and lead them in the organization
· Self-starter and goal-oriented
· Accountability and ability to take ownership on team efforts and processes
· Experience with online database search tools and CRM platforms (e.g. Discover.Org, SalesLoft, Salesforce.com, SimilarWeb, Marketo)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Adaptive in an evolving business landscape and fast-paced environment
· People-oriented and coaching expert
· Strong organizational and time management skills