Business Development and Partners Manager
Israel Office | Full-time | Senior
Glassbox is looking for an eager Business Development and Partners Manager to join our global Sales team.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do
- Manage business development and sales processes for Glassbox mainly in Spain and Italy
- Managing partners like System Integrators and Resellers
- Managing enterprise sales processes
- You will be in charge of the company's business at specific geography, and being the contact point for the Partners at the company
Working from the Israeli offices and traveling when will become available
What You Will Need
- 3+ years Sales (or Business development) experience of enterprise software to large organizations (specifically: Banks or Insurance Companies or Telecoms or Airlines, or Retails)
- Domain priority:
Digital Customer Experience Management (web analytics/performance Analytics).
Voice of the customer OR Application performance monitor
Big Data Analytics (of digital data)
Knowledge in Digital Security and fraud.
Experience with SAAS and cloud-based services
Digital Compliance and Regulations experience
- 2+ years Managing Partners
- Languages: fluent English and Spanish a must
- Experience working with Spain and Italy
Technology background (like technical support experience, software development experience or academic background of Computer Science)