Israel Office | Full-time | Intermediate
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
Glassbox is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our Global HR team.
The perfect candidate should have a can-do attitude, be process-oriented, creative with a strategic state of mind, and be able to provide an AMAZING candidate’s experience.
What You Will Do
- You will manage end-to-end recruitment processes, including the creation of strong talent pipelines for our company’s current & future hiring needs
- Work closely with the hiring managers, become their trusted partner, provide advice and guidance in all aspects of Talent Acquisition, and help us build excellent teams
- Proactively focus on direct sourcing, referrals, and other creative channels to help us find top-notch talents
- Promote our employer branding – within the company and outside
- Constantly bring new initiatives to increase employee engagement and participation to meet hiring needs
- Develop proactive recruitment/sourcing strategies to develop high-quality, active, and passive talent pipelines
- Stay updated on innovative recruiting technology, trends, and practices
What You Will Need
- Overall 3+ years of technical recruiting experience, at least 1 year within a tech-savvy organization/startup
- Proficiency with hiring tools such as; Linkedin recruiter, Github, Stackoverflow, etc.
- Experience in conducting in-depth face to face interviews
- Proven success in talent identification, recruitment, and implementing staffing programs intended to build and sustain a pipeline of successful talent in a fast-paced environment with aggressive timeframes
- Prioritizing, managing time and multiple tasks efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Hebrew)
- Highly organized and proven ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Build strong relationships with candidates, and work to continually improve our candidate experience
- Experience in global recruitment - Huge advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology or a related field