Recruiting & Office Admin
Norwich Office | Full-time | Intermediate
We are Glassbox (and we are SessionCam!) as we just acquired SC into the GB family this year.
Combined, we are a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do
- Play a key role in candidate experience; supporting activities such as sourcing, interview scheduling, welcoming candidates and being in close contact with them throughout the process
- Help create and maintain a high level of organizational effectiveness, internal communication, and safety.
- Create a pleasant working environment and ensure smooth administration operations for the Norwich office.
- Administrative responsibilities at the reception desk, including managing day-to-day office operations (food orders and other supply maintenance, cleaning services, etc.)
- Creation and implementation of company policies and procedures to improve efficiency
- Serve as the point of contact for purchasing requests related to the office & employees
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and building administration
- Manage company travel arrangements such as booking flights, hotels, and travel reports
- Administer Onboarding/Offboarding of employees
- Welfare- initiate, promote, perform, and communicate various welfare activities and events for employees: department events, holidays, gifts, etc.
What you will need
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Proven experience planning, managing and executing small and large-scale events with great attention to detail
- Open-minded, service-oriented, and ready to take initiative
- Creative with the ability to think outside the box with a can-do attitude
- Team player who is great at problem-solving
- Exceptional interpersonal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and email tools (Outlook and/or Google calendar)