Global Sourcing Specialist
New York Office | Full-time | Entry-level
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
Glassbox is looking for a Global Sourcing Specialist to join our Global HR team. If you are energetic, curious, eager, driven by challenges, and live & breathe social networks – we’ve been looking for you!
What You Will Do
- As a Global Sourcing Specialist, you will reach out to potential candidates for our unique global positions via a variety of sources such as social networks, our database, and more
- You will be responsible for various channels to search and contact potential (active and passive) candidates via social networks (e.g Facebook, LinkedIn, GitHub, Boolean search)
- Work closely with Recruiters and take part in Kickoff meetings to develop a deep understanding of the requirements for each role, the functions of the position, and how it fits within the organization, in order to take full ownership of achieving your pipeline
- Work on global positions from different fields, such as R&D, Marketing, CS, and more
- Strategize creative ways to build short-term and long-term talent pipelines, enhance referral generation, and form onsite and online events
- Bring a great attitude while working in a cross-functionally team that is growing fast, highly technical, and within a global start-up environment
What You Will Need
- At least one year of experience sourcing for technical positions and of how to use direct sourcing channels - must
- High-level expertise in advanced sourcing techniques, including Boolean searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, sourcing and automation tools, Github & Stackoverflow, groups, and discussion forums
- A high level of efficiency, independence, time-management skills, and the ability to handle multiple open positions simultaneously
- Passion for sourcing and a “can do” attitude
- Excellent Hebrew and English communication skills - must
- Previous experience with Comeet
- Experience in content writing, recruitment marketing, or employer branding