Mobile Solution Engineer
Israel Office | Full-time | Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Mobile Solution Engineer to join our Global R&D team
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do:
- Deploys the onboarding process for new Mobile SDK customers
- Takes end-to-end ownership of customers’ Mobile SDK technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution and communication
- Serves as point of contact on customer escalations and ensures customer issues are resolved
- Works with Glassbox R&D and product teams on escalations and product enhancement requests, and supports process improvement across the company
- Enriches our client Knowledge Base & Support documentation with relevant technical information
What You Will Need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Technical Support function (B2B) dealing with data analysis and Mobile SDK deployments
- Knowledge of Mobile Apps development environments, frameworks, and tools such as Android Studio and Xcode / app code
- Knowledge of mobile dependency management tools such as Cocoapods, Maven, and npm
- Familiarity with the mobile ecosystem and tools such as Cordova, React Native, Native Script, etc.
- Familiar with Java / ObjectiveC / Swift
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Willingness to be On-Call Support Engineer during weekends 5-6 times a year
- Understanding of website monitoring and debugging tools, JS, HTML, cookies & web analytics
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and methodologies (AWS)
- Ability to work highly autonomously; we drop you into the team and let you figure it out by asking questions